Convert your Beelink GT1 Ultimate Android TV Box into a full fledged Linux desktop computer with Manjaro ARM Linux.
How to install:
- Download the Image/xz file from the download location. Verify that the download completed successfully.
- Install Etcher (sudo pacman -S etcher if on Manjaro) and burn the image to an SD card (8 GB or larger).
- Now insert the sd card which you have flashed image on.
- This it should recognize the SD card as a bootable device and boot from it.
- You will see the Kernel loading and it will take you to the First Time OEM Setup screen
First Time setup
This release sports the First Time setup for all images, also via SSH. This means that at first boot, you will be asked about the following:
- keyboard layout (except on pinebook, that is fixed to us layout)
- additional user groups (optional)
- full name
- password for that username
- password for root
Then the setup script will set these settings and reboot to the login screen.
- New packages from upstream and Manjaro ARM.
- XFCE 4.16
- KDE Plasma 5.21
- No hw decoding for video playback yet.
Netflix / HULU / Amazon Prime / Spotify Playback
To play DRM content user will have to install a special chroumium browser version which have DRM support. Open Add/Remove Software and type
chromium-docker and install it or use the below command in terminal.
sudo pacman -S chromium-docker