Now you can use your Khadas Vim1 as Home Assistant Server with Hass OS image re-packaged using Official Odroid C2.
- HASS OS Version 5.13 Stable
- Linux Kernel 5.9
- U-Boot 2021.07-rc4
How to install:
- Download the Image/xz file from the download location. Verify that the download completed successfully.
- Install Etcher and burn the image to an SD card (16GB or larger).
- Now insert the sd card which you have flashed image on and insert lan cable with DHCP and internet.
- This it should recognize the SD card as a bootable device and boot from it.
- Wait for around 20 mins and Home Assistant will be up and ready for the Onboarding process.
Once you see the home assistant web UI then follow the onboarding process from here